On weekends. my hubby and I eat pancakes. And not just any pancakes. My amazing super easy and healthy banana pancakes. These pancakes are really easy to make and they’re super healthy too. Now I’ve tried many homemade pancakes throughout the years and I have to say that I keep coming back to this recipe because it’s so easy to make and really good.
I grew up on Sunday morning pancakes that my mom would make and it’s a tradition that I brought with me when I got married. If you’re like me and not a fan of those premade pancakes mixes and would rather make your own from scratch, then I promise you, you will love this recipe! Try it out and let me know what you think in the comments 🙂
- 2 Medium Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Put all ingredients except bananas in mixing bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Add bananas to the mix and keep mixing until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add a bit of butter to the pan and wait for it to melt.
- Add about 1/3 cup of the batter to the skillet and cook on both sides until golden – brown.
- Repeat until you’re done with the batter. You should get about 4-6 medium pancakes.
- Enjoy with maple syrup!