This recipe is perfect for quick healthy breakfast or even for a healthy desert. It’s really easy to make and healthy. Ideally, it’s best to use fresh blueberries, but you can use frozen ones too, just make sure that if you’re using frozen blueberries, you’re gently mixing them in so they don’t turn your oatmeal purple. You can also swap the blueberries for any other berries of your choice (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries…).
- 2 and 1/4 Cup Quick Oats
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3 Bananas
- 3/4 Cup Milk (I use Almond Milk)
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add bananas, milk, honey, egg, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Gently add the blueberries to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the top is set and lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.