My hubby and I love ramen noodles. They are soo good and definitely hit the spot when the weather is a bit chilly. I recently came across this great recipe to make a ramen bowl, and after a few adjustments of my own, it was a huge success! Try it out and let me know what you think in the comments 🙂
- Minced Turkey
- Ramen Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tsp Fish Sauce
- Enoki Mushrooms
- Bok Choy (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Green Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Chicken Broth
- Heat a large pot over medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Add garlic, ginger, bok choy and half the mushrooms. Stir occasionally until mushrooms are tender. About 2-3 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water, chicken broth, soy sauce and fish sauce to pot. Cover and bring to boil over high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil and ground turkey. Cook until turkey is cooked and add sesame seeds. Remove from heat.
- To the pot add ramen noodles and remaining mushrooms. Gently stir until mushrooms are tender and noodles separate. About 2-3 minutes.
- Divide ramen between bowls and top with turkey and green onions. Enjoy!
***You can top with a hard boiled egg if you like 😉