I’m obsessed with broccoli. I could honestly eat them all day and never grow tired of them. So anytime I can incorporate broccoli into my recipes, believe me I do. I ALWAYS make sure to have broccoli in my fridge and as soon as I see I’m running low, I make a quick run to the grocery store to stock up. I love this recipe because it’s so easy to do and it tastes amazing! It’s a great recipe for kids also. Every time I have my nephew over I always make this for him because he LOVES them.
- 16 Oz Broccoli, chopped in tiny pieces
- 1 1/2 Cup of Cheese (Cheddar, Mozzarella or Monterrey Jack are usually good with this recipe)
- 3 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Cup of Italian Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- With your hands, form small patties and lay on baking sheet.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Turn at 15 minute mark.
- Let cool and enjoy!