This is my lazy day recipe. I make this on days when I don’t feel like cooking and just want something light and good that can be ready fast. It’s perfect for busy weekends or weeknights where you come home late and have a lot to do and don’t feel like ordering take out. It’s doesn’t take a long time to prepare and required very few ingredients which is great for days when you’re running low on groceries.
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Bow Tie Pasta (or any pasta)
- Juice and zest of one Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Cups of Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large frying pan and add garlic. Make sure not to burn the garlic.
- Add broccoli and cook until tender.
- Once pasta has cooked, drain and add to pan. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add lemon juice and zest.
- Top with Parmesan.