I recently discovered shrimp tacos and let me tell you that I’m in love! Not a fan of seafood, but I do crave it sometimes and ever since I discovered these shrimp tacos, I’ve been craving them like crazy! Don’t worry! I won’t keep you in suspense long! Here’s the recipe!
- Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lime, zest and juiced
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Flour Tortillas
- 3 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- In a medium bowl, add shredded red cabbage and half the cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayo, half the lime zest, half the lime juice, sugar, salt & pepper. Add to the cabbage and cilantro bowl. Mix well until combined. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine Cajun seasoning and cornstarch. Season will salt & pepper. Add shrimp and mix until covered in the Cajun mixture.
- Heat large non-stick pan over high heat. Add 1 tbsp oil, then the shrimp. Cook until shrimp is golden-brown and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, garlic, remaining lime juice and zest. Season with salt & pepper.
- Divide shrimp and coleslaw between tortillas. Top with sour cream mixture and remaining cilantro. Enjoy!