This is the perfect side dish to any meal. It’s healthy, gluten-free and vegetarian. I make this all the time whenever I have my dad over (he’s diabetic and has to be careful about what he eats so I always make sure to cook healthy when I invite him over for lunch/dinner). It’s also really easy and fast to do, so you can have it ready in literally under 20 minutes.
- 2 Cups of Cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Can of Corn Kernel
- 2 Carrots, finely diced
- 2 Celery, finely diced
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Low Sodium Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- ⅛ Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Put chopped cauliflower into blender and pulse until it starts to resemble rice.
- Heat a large wok over medium heat and drizzle sesame oil. Add onion, carrots and celery and saute until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Slide veggie mixture to one side of the wok and add in the beaten eggs, scrambling until cooked through and then incorporate with the veggies.
- Stir in cauliflower “rice” and pour the soy sauce over top, mixing well.
- Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and tender.
- Top with green onions (optional)