Hubby and I love our weekend morning pancakes! Something about homemade pancakes that just hits you in the right spot and has us off on a good start. I recently tried a new recipe to switch things up a bit and I was pleased with how it turned out. My husband even gave it a 10 out of 10 which says a lot. If you want those traditional fluffy pancakes that will have you feeling satisfied, this is definitely it!
- 2 Cups White Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Milk (I use Almond Milk)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients expect chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix until well incorporated.
- Add butter at the bottom of a frying pan and wait for it to melt.
- Pour a portion of the batter (about 1/4 cup) on the frying pan and turn over once it starts to bubble.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter until all done.
- Enjoy with maple syrup!