I absolutely love sweet potatoes! I usually cut them up and bake them as fries, but recently I decided to do something a little different, mash them! And let me tell you they turned out amazing! They are really easy to make, require no more than 3 ingredients and taste pretty good if I say so myself! Try them out and let me know what you think in the comments!
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- In a medium pot, combine the sweet potatoes and fill up with enough salted water to cover them.
- Bring to boil over high heat and cook until potatoes are tender. About 10-15 minutes
- Drain potatoes and return to same pot.
- Add butter and maple syrup to pot.
- Mash together until smooth (or you can put in your kitchen aid mixer like I did).
- Season with salt and pepper.