My husband and I went through a phase last summer where we were obsessed with zucchini chips! We had gone to a restaurant where they served them as appetizers and fell in love. I decided to try to make them at home since I figured it was something remotely easy to do. I never realized how easy it is and it you literally only need like 3 ingredients, which is like next to nothing. Believe me, once you make them, you will be making them daily because they are soo good and great to snack on (and much healthier than actual chips).
- 1 large Zucchini
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Dash of Salt
- Preheat oven to 225F
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice zucchini, about half an inch
- Once finished, dry the zucchinis by pressing in a paper towel to get rid of the oil.
- Place zucchinis on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, pour olive boil and with a pastry brush, brush it on both sides of the zucchinis.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the zucchinis. DO NOT over-season because as the zucchinis bake, they shrink in size and then they will end up to salty.
- Bake for about 2 hours in the oven until they start to brown and are no longer soggy.
- Let them cool before serving.
- Enjoy with sauce of your choice (I usually find they go great with Tzatziki sauce)