This has to be one of my favorite Asian dishes that I made recently. It’s filled with flavor and most of my favorite ingredients. Not at all hard to make and you can have it ready in pretty much under 30 minutes. Try it out, let me know what you think, but this is definitely a keeper in my book of recipes! 🙂
- Beef Strips
- Shanghai Bok Choy
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Ginger, grated
- Carrots, grated
- Yakisoba Noodles, thick
- 3 Tbsp of Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut Bok choy into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat large non-stick pan with drizzle of oil, add the beef and cook until beef is no longer pink. About 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to plate and set aside.
- In same pan, add another drizzle of oil, then add Bok choy, garlic, ginger and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Cook stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles, beef, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and 3 tbsp of water. Cook and stir until noodles are cooked through.