Gnocchi anybody??? I absolutely love them! I could probably eat them everyday if I wasn’t afraid of turning into one of them!
I love this recipe because it’s soo good it will keep you coming back for seconds or thirds! You can use my Bolognese sauce that I’ve already posted previously (the one that requires a slow cooker), or you can use this new Bolognese recipe that I tried and turned out pretty good!
- Ground Beef
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp Beef Broth
- 1 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and add onions. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add beef, garlic, carrots and Italian seasoning. Cook, breaking up the meat in small pieces and until no pink remains. About 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until softened. About 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth concentrate, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer until sauce starts to thicken. About 10-12 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile while sauce is cooking, heat large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add butter and swirl until butter starts to melt. Add gnocchi and cook until golden-brown. Careful not to burn!
- Add gnocchi to sauce, stir to coat.
- Separate between bowls, add sprinkle of Parmesan and enjoy!