Sorry I haven’t had time to post in a while, I’ve been swamped at work with all the overtime I’ve been doing and then I was preparing for trip to Houston, Texas (finally made it!). I’m posting this all the way from Texas so hope you guys enjoy it! I will be posting about my trip to Houston when I get back, so be sure to check it out 🙂
In the meantime, here’s one of my favorite recipes that is a regular in our household. I love it because it doesn’t take long to make at all, and it’s great for a quick meal. Check it out, try it out and let me know what you think 🙂
- 10 Oz Baby Spinach
- 2 Small Onions, finely chopped
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs (or more as needed)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, combine all your ingredients. Mix well with hands until well incorporated. Add more bread crumbs if mixture is to liquid so they can stick together more easily.
- Shape into small balls with hands and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.