In case you haven’t noticed, I love Asian food, therefore I probably incorporated into my menu at least twice a week. This recipe is probably my hubby’s favorite so therefore I’m including it in my recipes. I originally got this recipe from Hello Fresh (which I will be posting about real soon!), but I made a few changes to it to make it my own. Enjoy!
- Pork Strips
- 6 Tbsp of Miso Paste
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 Red Chili, diced
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- Olive Oil
- In a medium bowl, add miso paste, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and sugar. Mix well.
- Add pork and mix until pork strips are well covered.
- Heat large pan to medium-high and add drizzle of oil. Add peppers and chili. Cook until veggies are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium and add pork with marinade.
- Cook stirring occasionally until pork is cooked, about 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy with side of rice.