Another great recipe from Hello Fresh but that I made a few adjustments to make it my own. Hope you like it and let me know what you think in the comments!
- Ground Pork
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Zucchini, grated
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Rigatoni Pasta
- 2 Tbsp Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Oregano, dried
- 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 8 Oz of Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 Cup of Parmesan, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Add boiling water to large pot and cook rigatoni. Make sure to reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water for later use.
- Meanwhile, heat large non-stick pan to medium-high heat and add drizzle of oil.
- Add onions and garlic. Stir until softened.
- Add pork and oregano. Stir until pork is cooked.
- Add reserved pasta water, zucchini, tomatoes, broth concentrate and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and reduce heat to medium. Simmer until sauce has thickened, about 6-8 minutes.
- To the pot of rigatoni, add butter and sauce. Stir well until pasta is covered.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and enjoy!