As I mentioned previously, my hubby is Portuguese, so once in a while, I will cook something from his background to make him happy. Today, I will be sharing with you what the Portuguese are mostly known for, their chicken! This recipe is really easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients either. This chicken goes great with a side of potatoes or rice, but you can add whatever you like to it. 🙂
- Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice, chili garlic sauce, paprika, oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add chicken thighs and toss so they are well coated.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and sear until golden brown. About 1-2 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet and put in the oven.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Enjoy with side dish of your choice!