Definitely one of my favorite Ramen noodles recipe! When the weather outside is cold like today, nothing beats a good warm bowl of Ramen noodles! This recipe is one my favorites because of how it easy it is to make and it doesn’t take a log of time to make! You will have your bowl of delicious Ramen noodles in under 30 minutes! Guaranteed!
- Ramen Noodles
- 2 Tbsp of Miso
- Baby Spinach, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Enoki Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Lemon, 1/2 juiced
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook Ramen Noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Pick leaves from cilantro stems and finely chop the stems.
- In a small bowl, combine half the lemon juice, cilantro stems, garlic, ginger, vinegar, miso and 1/3 cup of water. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss half the mushrooms with cornstarch.
- Heat large non-stick pan over medium heat and add drizzle of oil. Add mushroom-cornstarch mixture to pan and cook until golden brown and crispy. About 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat same pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until shim is cooked.
- Add spinach and remaining mushrooms. Cook until spinach wilts.
- Add noodles and miso mixture. Stir well.
- Separate between bowls. Top with crispy mushroom and cilantro leaves. Squeeze lemon wedges if desired.