I absolutely LOVE Mexican food! These pork fajitas are amazing!!! Oven roasted peppers and golden onions are paired with perfectly seasoned pork strips, lime-scented crema and a homemade salsa fresca!
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (finely diced)
- 1 Red Onion, (finely diced)
- 2 Tbsp Mexican Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Chipotle Powder
- 6 Tbsp Sour Cream
- Flour Tortillas
- Pork Strips
- 3 Cups of Roma Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 Lime (zest and juice)
- 2 Tsp Cilantro (Chopped)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- On a baking sheet, add peppers, 1 tbsp Mexican seasoning, half of the onions, 1/2 tsp chipotle powder, drizzle of oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Cook for 18-20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add tomatoes, onions, 2 tbsp lime juice and 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add sour cream, cilantro and lime zest. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, add the pork, remaining Mexican seasoning, a pinch of chipotle powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan, then the pork.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until sizzling and golden-brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fill each tortilla with the pork and the veggies. Top with the salsa and a dollop of the lime crema. Enjoy!