Happy Saturday everybody! It’s a rainy one today so that means we’re spending it at home. Sorry I haven’t had a chance to post anything for a while. I have been crazy busy at work and got a lot of freelance contracts.
Aside from that, it’s beginning to feel like Summer finally (except today with the rain). That being said, it’s time for summer recipes! And nothing says summer recipes like Burgers! So… here’s a great burger recipe that I absolutely love!!!!
- 500G of Ground Turkey
- 2 Shallots (finely diced)
- 2 Tbsp of Ginger (minced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Spring Mix
- Burger Bun
- In a medium bowl, combine ground turkey, shallots, garlic, ginger, cilantro and soy sauce. Mix all ingredients with hands until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Form burger patties.
- Grill patties on BBQ (or you can also cook it on the oven by heating a large non-stick pan, adding a drizzle of oil and then patties to cook).
- While burger patties are cooking, in a small bowl mix 2 tbsp sriracha and 4 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Spread the sauce on the burger buns. Add patties, spring mix and enjoy!