This great recipe is filled with flavor and richness that is sure to fill you up on any day! Definitely one of my favorite recipes! Really easy to make and so filling!
- Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Basmati rice
- 1/2 Tsp Brown Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 onion, diced
- Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Tandoori Masala
- 3/4 Cup Roma Tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 Lime, zest and juiced
- 1/4 Cup Cashews, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower florets
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- On a baking sheet, add cauliflower florets. Add 1/2 tbsp Masala with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Put in oven for 28-30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add 1/4 cup yogurt, half the lime zest, 1/2 tbsp Masala and 1 tbsp oil. Mix well.
- Add chicken to yogurt mixture. Put on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add mustard seeds and stir until toasted, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, onions, brown sugar and 1/4 cup water to pan. Reduce heat to medium-low and mix well. Stir often until tomatoes break down.
- Remove pan from heat and add 1 tsp lime juice. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add remaining yogurt, half the cilantro and 1 tsp lime juice. Season with salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Once rice is cooked, add cashews, remaining lime zest and cilantro to rice.
- Divide rice between plates. Add chicken, cauliflower, chutney and yogurt mixture between plates.