In case I haven’t mentioned it before, I love Mexican food! It’s easy to make, it’s fast, full of flavor and always good!
So… I’m sharing with you one of my favorite recipes, Turkey Enchiladas! After you’ve tasted them, I dare you to only eat one! 🙂
- Minced Turkey
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Jalapeno, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp of Mexican Seasoning
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp of Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 3/4 Cup of Cheese
- Tortilla Bread
- Preheat broiler to medium.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil, then the onions, garlic and jalapeno.
- Cook stirring occasionally until onion is translucent and jalapeno has softened.
- Add turkey and Mexican seasoning. Cook breaking the turkey and until no pink remains.
- Add diced tomatoes, chicken broth and water. Stir together.
- Simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 5-6 minutes.
- Divide the turkey mixture between tortillas and roll each one up in a baking dish.
- Spoon over any remaining sauce and top with cheese.
- Broil in the center until cheese melts.