If you want something fast, easy and always a winner then I strongly suggest these Turkey Fingers! They are good, really easy to make and you can have them ready in under 15 minutes. I make these on my “lazy” days or when I’m having my nephews over because they are always a winner with kids.
- Turkey Scallopine, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Oil for frying
- Season turkey strips with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour and baking powder.
- Working one strip at a time, press turkey strips in flour mixture firmly until completely covered.
- Heat large non-stick pan over medium-heat. Add a drizzle of oil.
- Working in batches, add turkey strips and cook until golden-brown and turkey is cooked through.
- Enjoy with side of salad, fries or vegetables!