This is perfect for parties! They’re really easy to do and make the perfect appetizer! I’ve made this recipe on several occasions and honestly people they’re always the first to go. You can buy taquitos at the store in the frozen foods section but honestly I’m not a huge fan of frozen foods so I prefer making it them myself. And they taste so much better in my opinion!
- Small Tortilla Breads (or large ones cut in half)
- 1/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Green Salsa
- Juice and Zest from One Lime
- 2 1/2 Tsp Taco Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Cup Cheese (I usually use Cheddar for this recipe)
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, salsa, juice and zest of lime, taco seasoning and salt. Mix well.
- Add cilantro and cheese to mixture.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of mixture on each tortilla bread at the bottom and roll up tightly.
- Place each taquito on a baking sheet (should make about 8-10) and bake for about 15-20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Serve with sauce of your choice (Guacamole, Sour Cream, Salsa, Tzatziki Sauce…)